Welcome Back to “The Winner”!
As you’ve surely experienced elsewhere—we’ve made some changes to better protect our customers and our employees. Following guidance from CDC and our Department of Health, and adding a few precautions of our own, please prepare for the following:
- Bridal Shoppers
We will be taking appointments to best serve you, beginning May 8, 2020. Our professional bridal consultants are taking appointments every 2 hours for brides. Although we enjoyed having the whole bridal party attend in the past, we are limiting these appointments to 5 shoppers only (1 being the bride!). Guests shopping for Mother of the Bride/Groom do not need an appointment.
We truly know how important and enjoyable it is to have others with you for this special shopping occasion but must limit it for health and safety reasons. These appointments are already filling up, so please contact us online or by calling 724.346.9466.
- Prom Shoppers and General Merchandise
We are using every other fitting room, to allow for social distancing. We are permitting 6 dresses to go into a fitting room at a time. Once they leave the fitting room, they are not able to be returned directly to the floor and will be taken to a holding area until they are safely returned to the first 24 hours later. Please limit the number of guests with the shopper.
- Jewelry and Accessories
Each time jewelry is handled it must be cleaned. Therefore, we would ask that you limit the number of pieces and times that you handle jewelry and accessories.
- Cleaning is done routinely throughout store hours. Surface areas, especially those commonly touched, will be cleaned multiple times throughout the day, as well as elevator buttons, door handles, and fitting room furniture.
- Facemasks are highly recommended and encouraged for customers who are not vaccinated. If you are full vaccinated masks are optional. Please help us do our part in keeping everyone safe by wearing your mask if it applies to you. All employees of the Winner will still wear masks until the Governor and CDC provides further direction.
- Gloves may be work by staff depending on the type of work they’re doing. In the event they aren’t wearing gloves, please note that they are physically removing themselves from the floor to wash their hands every hour or have hand sanitizers at their work area. Employees will use the sanitizer between each customer, whether on the floor, in the fitting rooms, or at the cashier station.
- Our return policy has not changed. Special Occasion attire is not returnable.
- Thank you for your patience and understanding as we do everything we can to make sure your visit to The Winner is safe, and with everyone’s well-being in mind!